Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Perfect Cloudy Day




I DO NOT like the sun very much. PERIOD. This is because I can not blink. It helps me beat all my friends in staring contests but as for going outside on a nice sunny day...forget it!! I do have sunglasses but I do not like them very much. Well today just happened to be a perfect cloudy day so my mommy decided to take me to the park. I got to try out the swing there for the very first time. I really was not sure what to make of it so for the first few minutes I did what I always do when I'm in an uncomfortable situation, I stared at my fingers, my favorite. After a while I decided to look around and then you know what??? I fell asleep. It turns out swinging is very relaxing.

Once mommy took me out I woke up again and I tried out the slide. I was not amused!! Mommy said we will come back later and try them both out again. Maybe I'll like the slide better when I'm older.

Hugs and Kisses,

Evie

1 comments:

Grammazoo said...

Hello Evie,
I hope you had a nice day outdoors! I really like your outfit & the sunhat is just so cute. xxoo Grammazoo

 
Template by suckmylolly.com