Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bad Hair Day

Let's just get it out of the way.....I hate to admit it but I am having a bad hair day. No, bad hair life. It doesn't matter how many times a day my mommy combs my hair it always ends up looking like it does in this video. So please don't judge me. I can't help it. I come from a long line of crazy hair people.

As for this video, I wanted to show you that I am officially on my way to crawling. Yes, it will be a long journey but I have started to balance myself better and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. In this video I see my dolly and I just can't quite figure out how to get it. I have already learned that I can reach my arm out to grab the toy but as soon as I do that I fall over. So now I lay on my belly and think, think, think...

4 comments:

Grammazoo said...

Way to go Eve! You will be crawling soon; but it is REALLY hard, isn't it? Just keep at it little one. All that co-ordination stuff is pretty tricky. Your Grammazoo is still trying not to be a klutz...
xxoo Grammazoo
P.S. I love your crazy hair.

Unknown said...

OOOH my LITTLE Princess, even with a bad hair day you are still my little cutie I just can't help loving you I know your Mommy will have tips for you to take control of those curls. As for falling asleep wellll the only person I know who can fall asleep quickly is your Daddy so you cannot ask him for tips on staying awake however you can ask him some Math questions when that time arises. Now lets talk about the sun - your Aage do not like to sit in the sun so I really do not know where you got that from. Love you lots, Aage.

Unknown said...

Hey Little Princess, your Aage is a little slow I just realize its not just a picture of you trying to get your dolly it is a video and I love it. I can see your teeth and your little toesee oooh how cute it is. Well I still fall over sometimes just a few years ago Cleo, Sally's, older sister had to help me because I was still falling all over the place and I am You Know How Old so I'll say you are doing great my darling. Love you, Aage,

Auntie&Uncie said...

Hey baby Eve,
Looks like you were having a lot of fun on the swing there, womp womp, more like sleepy time. Swings are over rated anyways, slides are where its at!
We will both miss you very much while we're away, but we will be thinking of you. So you'll have to give mama an extra hard time, since we won't be around to contribute, I'm sure you'll be up for the task. ;-)
We'll see you as soon as we get back, keep up all the great success's!
Lots of Love,
Auntie Alea, and Uncie Brent

 
Template by suckmylolly.com