Saturday, November 15, 2008

Morning Surprise!!

This morning, my Mommy woke up to a really strange sound, me yelling. I wasn't crying or upset, just babbling like normal only really, REALLY loud. My Mommy ran in my room to see what was going on and this is what she saw:



"Good Morning Mommy...look what I can do!!"


"Oh great.... mommy's taking a photo while I have bed-head"

She couldn't believe it!!! She has been waiting forever to walk into my room and have me standing there waiting to greet her "Good morning." Today it happened! I was just "yelling" at her to come and see me. When my mommy saw me she started screaming for my Daddy to wake up and come quick, who had a small heart attack until he saw why Mommy was yelling for him. It was all very exciting!!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello there my Princess, just wanted you to know you Opa and I love what we see. It is wonderful to know you can do this all by yourself and for us to be able to see you-Our Very Pretty Prince- keep up the good work. I know your Mommy and Daddy is very, very happy right now.
We love you a lot Princess, your Mommy and Daddy will give you a big hug and lots of sloppy kisses for us.
Bye for now, Opa and Aage.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com