Monday, November 17, 2008

BURRRR....


Ok folks, please allow me to vent a little this morning....

Today the temperature is 2C. It is supposed to snow this afternoon. Because of this, my Mommy thought it would be a good idea to take me to the park before we could not go anymore. I did not think this was such a great idea!!

First, it was still sunny so I had to wear my sunglasses. BOO!!! I still don't love to wear them. Secondly, my Mommy thinks this hat was super cute. I did not. When she bought the hat it fit but now, with all my hair, it's a little small.

This trip to the park only lasted about 10 minutes and then I had enough! I think I'm going to hibernate inside this winter!

2 comments:

Grammazoo said...

Oh Evie! You look so cute! I really like your hat;it matches my shirt!
I am afraid that winter is here for a while, sweetie, but when we get enough snow I'll build a snowman for you, how's that? And remember that Santa comes in wintertime with lots of freinds & family and presents too!
xxoo Gramazoo

Crystal M. said...

Hello, my name is Crystal and I also have a daughter with CHARGE Syndrome, we live in Illinois. My daughters name is Eva and I also have a blog for her if you would like to check it out.
Evie is adorable and I just wanted to say hello.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

 
Template by suckmylolly.com