Thursday, December 4, 2008

Breaking Some Sensory Barriers

Let me give you some background on my crawling. So far I am doing really good at crawling around my living room. I will go and explore all around. But... I absolutely have refused to cross over into my kitchen. My kitchen has ceramic tile that is somewhat rough (like slate). I do not like the feel of this on my hands. My Mommy and Daddy keep trying to get me to cross over but I refuse. I would just lay on the floor and cry.

Well, for some reason today I just did it. My mommy walked in to the kitchen and I followed her. As you would expect, it took my Mommy by surprise. It's a good thing her camera was sitting on the kitchen table to capture the moment!!

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Thanks for coming to Eva's blog, Evie's crawling is great and Eva does the same noises. Its amazing to hear other CHARGErs.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

You're Evie is a sweetie!! Yay for her crawling on the kitchen floor!

hannah m said...

Way to go, Evie! I found your blog through Sweet Eva Nichole's. Your Evie is a cutie pie! My daughter Vivian is 16 months old and has CHARGE, too. I will look forward to checking in on your adorable family! Keep up the AWESOME gross motor skill work, Miss Evie!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com